Saturday, September 30, 2006

Thinking In The Opposite.........................!

This week hasn’t been my week, I had a very good and seemingly good start off which I have seen dwindle by the day.I have been keeping this leech at my place and have done all in my capacity to help it but it all turned up against me in a strange twist of events.Sometimes one is found in a state of affairs almost in a string of messes that seem all unending and no end in sight in the near by future. I have been hit by an event after the other , problem after another and sooner or later I will have just to chew my shiznit inwardly without uttering any of it.

Some leech I have been hosting for a while now stole from me and am just gaping and he hit me where it hurts most ,precisely under the belt. He took my phone and its my biggest addiction that beats my all other addictions. He also made away with some liquid and some petty stuff that left me baffled , wether I have been having a kleptomaniac with me.Yes I can trace him but that is an exercise in futility and besides to find him around attracts a cost which was totally unprecedented and it would be enormous than what he actually made away with and I have just to do that – sit back and wait for another door – after all some say its life ,coz what choice else have I than struggle on.

Kleptomaniacs aside , I have been avoiding this topic and I cannot do it anymore but its just out curiosity.Gays.I went to this highschool that was what I would call metropolitan .Before our educational system went haywire ,it was somewhat well organized and the quota system in high school admissions was not in play. So vast as our country is you could be admitted to a high school with others from guys from all walks of life tribes included. But all this changed and this days you could end up in a school with only one tribe and perhaps one way of thinking. Back in those days we were purely all mixed up and we had the privilege of sampling a very diverse kind of environment coz we had guys from awide and we got to learn new stuff and new dressing trends and what is cool and what wasn’t and in all that we got sharpened and new all the new tricks to stay afloat at this or that.

But not all the new ideas we learnt were cool after all. There were guys that came from the Coast and Nairobi. Somehow given the urban life from the towns they came from they had in them the gay sort of trends and soon before we could realize homosexuality became rampant and cases of sodomy were not a secret. I was very careful back then not to in way even shake a hand with suspected gay guys. Good thing though our houses of residence aka dorms were all named and those that were known to be active in gay activities were a no go place for me.That aside this morning I was listening to my small tuner and had the presenters talk about an sms they had received from one listener that they have held back for about two days or so without discussing it publicly on air.

There is this lady that somehow I cant remember her name that is about twenty six years old, and was married I should think at twenty one or there about coz she has a kid of about five years. Apparently she has been lesbian since she was eight years old and that is when she learnt her craving for older women and women in general.. She had to separate with the husband when her girlfriend threatened the husband and the man ran for his dear arse. So they have stayed apart and the other day she broke up with her patner in lesbianism apparently after she spotted her patner with another girlfriend..She was upset and she left her girlfriend and rejoined the husband. According to her words she has been remarried for two weeks and she is contemplating a divorce from her husband for another woman she has recently met and admired so she was seeking help on what to do?

Now at this point it dawned on me that maybe lesbianism is the cause most of us have no girlfriends or something just like that. I do understand for a fact that as a man if I met a nice woman and she impressed me and I will seduce her and if I get lucky we could hit the tumultuous road of romance and so on and forth, but what I don’t understand is how a woman would meet another and immediately tell she is also lesbian and fall in love , I also don’t understand the language gays and lesbians use because I have also not seen them brandishing tags to potray they are gay or not . I also don’t understand how I would suddenly and sexually start admiring a man like me. I have heard of such stories like a man that was married and one day went to the airport for a flight that had aborted and somehow came back home only to find his wife with another woman giggling in their matrimonial bed. Its also another story told to me and proven of this woman that married this man and had a kid together but the man developed a habit of texting her with different mobile phone numbers and she became worried. So she asked her lady friend to try and find out if he was cheating on her only for her to discover that he was actually gay and only kept a man company, she chose not to tell the her about her discovery. When the wife decided to call all the numbers the husband had been using to text her she found out they were all men and she immediately discovered he was gay and its becoming a Kenyan trend most guys are seeking help on radio.

I am seeking help so as for me to tell how gay ladies look , I also seek to understand what pleasure there is in same sex relationships? Forget about this rubbish being peddled by activists to legitimize such affairs which I have given a wide berth at times and however liberal I am with some things this just doesn’t proper or near okay with me.I just don’t understand this and I think it’s a perverts dream and its all silly and above all un Godly and should be dismissed with all the contempt it deserves. I mean what and or whom in his or her proper mind crave to lay horizontally with another from the same sex?

I am beginning to develop cold feet towards this girls that are very single atleast in our eyes and have no known affiliation sexually.I have been deluded that its because they see no potential man around but am beginning to think they are all gay. The same is my opinion with all this ladies that always say I went to some party and it was a “girls thingy” I think a good number of them might be lesbianism and again don’t take me out of context it’s a feeling am starting to develop and if you have a reason to discourage me from thinking that way kindly get me informed and in good time before I plant it in my small head.

Damn madness and am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don.t you make your postings regulary??

Anonymous said...

why don.t you make your postings regulary??

Anonymous said...

Why dont u blog nowadays.

Anonymous said...

I miss ur blogs dear.