Saturday, September 23, 2006

Snatchers Continued :The Mad Part.......................!

Been a while since i made a post here , but nevertheless my being has been quite tumultous and havent found enough time for even myself .I quit my caling lastweek and been gathering courage to even tell anyone i had done so.I am scavenging for another one but none insight so far.Looks like christmas if ever will begin early for me.Its perpetually foolhardy to be in a calling and you look more or less like you are in none so its better to be in none at all.Anyway that is as far as life can get and who cares anyway!I have been pushing through thick and thin to make sense out of all this rubbish around here and so far so good but somehow a breakthrough shall be found.

I have my personal clients whom i have been helping sort out this or that in my nature of calling.Among this clients are some family of Hindis who to date really amaze me.They are so selfless and just behave like we Africans do.They have this exhuming humility and treat guys like one of their own.Unlike most of them i have worked with before that look at you like, hey dont come back here in the evening to rob me or come and bewitch me.They like at you like a robber, a rapist or even a mug and will serve you Tea with a tin of spent Jam or Bluband or something while they use cups made of gold.They would moul the carpet all over again if you happened to work from their living room or anywhere that there is a carpet.So stingy are most of them that they wouldn't let you work on their Pc from their houses as they had rather setup the desktop Pc from outside their homes,but little do they know we only need whats in their wallets and not their empty world of imagination.

So this particular ones are very prompt even in payments and if they tell you come for payment next year or such and such a day you will just have to wait cause they are such a humble lot and unassuming.So much so that when in town they call you for a drink and this is when you get the chance to dine and wine with who is who in some nice places which in ordinary life wont manage to place your bottoms on,forget about the happy hour which by extension one never gets to think about or be in a position to attend.In a nutshell i am always so humbled by this lot of Asians and i wish all of them would view us in a better way than the current opinion they have of us -dogs - infact.Kenya has been in the news lately for all the wrong things.I also dont understand how the Tanzanian president would sit with George Bush and discuss Kenyan affairs in regard to democracy while Kenya has a high commission next to White house.Talk of reversed roles but as they say the monkey cant see the exit of its filthy stomach but it can wipe the entrance to its stomach.You propably also might have heard of the world coming to an end and it will start ending from Kenya and if you are in Kenya to stay safe you have to be in a Bunker.

Some idiots here and in particular a grouping of like minded fools,read "House Of Yahweh" have been in the news dorning gas masks and huge gogles have been telling us how the world was to end from 12th september and that never happened and typically Kenyan style they needed more time i guess to setup a commission of Inquiry to inquire why it never ended up until 14th October and the world will come to an end.But hey,the goverment has moved in to get them out of the bunkers that they dug and infact which are so poorly constructed that they might cave in anytime.I wont forget also to note a case i was told of in Uganda where a certain guy whom am told was called Kibwetere who prophesised the end of the world and when it failed to come and dont forget this is after he told his followers to sell all their belongings and give the money to the church ,he set them ablaze and dissappeared i have found no one to tell me what his fate is to date.But i thought i was the only confused fool around but ooops we have lots more around.

Back to what was my theme of the sermon.Now this is the tricky part.I spoke about this snatch thingy and gave a case in point that I have been studying and before I proceed there is this teenager that was trying to snatch ooooops trying to make passes on me disregarding the fact that his boyfriend and I are tight buddies and such is something that cannot cross my mind.So I laid her bare and she longer enjoys sittings with us anymore albeit I have taken a backseat in this sittings of ours given my escapades here and there.Its time to retreat and reconsider what options one has before hand.Now this Nick guy I was talking about the other time was at it again and this time telling us how he had decided again that he wont marry the girl anymore and that she has realized the girl is a nag.To me Nick is the kind of guy that boards a train and realizes it’s the wrong one and starts going backwards hoping some section of the coach is still parked and that he can alight while actually the whole train is moving on.How sick can guys get.

We decided to watch from the sides and see what he makes of it coz he is the kind of guy that behaves like he is always at the of the game only to realize his folly not so long away.After getting all upbeat and taking the girl home for introduction to his parents and now he is here again telling us how he has realized the girl is bad and don’t forget he snatched the same girl and gave no damn about it.He lost a friend through the snatch process and now he is yet to loose the catch he snatched,even monkeys don’t switch the trees they are perched on that fast.They always wait to look at the safest and strongest tree or branch to perch on!I am yet to tell him to give me a break when it comes to matters of the heart and chromeskis.He cant be fooling us all in a go.This is all madness and I will no longer tolerate guys that keep on switching loyalities and hurting others blindly and getting away with the madness.

Bye guys I have a phone call for rehire ,atleast my dumb ass boss realizes my worth am off till later will keep you posted!!!!!!!!!
Bye and snatch not and be snatched not…………………………….

No comments: