Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Am soory................!

Again i discovered something else!First that i am unfit and would fail a simple bone test coz you remember the lady tht came broadcasting her smelly armpits to me?She gave me a simple job and i was feeling like i had been run over by a speeding citi Hoppa bus!Secondly that i seriously need to seek the services of a gymnasium!Then this one is more worrying than the street boy on temple road coming to you menacingly with a paper bag full of human waste!My tummy is threatening me everymorning i look at it on my mirror!I mean its menacing like a nonsense !I have tried to deviate from softwares to hardwares but wapi its all coming and coming like a ticking bomb!Someone tells me its beer but i see some thinner idiots around here with flat ones yet they swallow like water bowsers!Now i need help!

Then now if you have some problem i can help you now coz the noise in town is over!As you may remember we had a by election here and the winners are known!For those who lost there is always a second chance but who needs any of these old budengs in parliament?And for those overnight political analysts am sorry you dint sway the vote either and thanks for keeping us or rather telling us how warped your thinking is so next time we wont look your way when we want political guidance!That said, i can now easily say am at peace coz there is no noise around here!

While in nursery school we were told to say we are sorry whenever we messed about and today am here to say am sorry!For what,about what i will tell you in one moment!Yesterday i was embroiled in some sugar mummy and her boy thingy!Now there i this guy who is old enough to have had his family,but he was snatched by this woman who is about my mum's age and they moved in together for about three or so years now!Recently some chrome came from somewhere and this guy went for her!Apparently i have discovered and this is for ladies only!I am telling you this for free!There are guyz out here looking for monied chromez so as to chew them!So this chrome that poped up from the lakeside this guy went for him and they started a thing and soon he started sleeping over at the new chromez' digs!So when the sugar mommy woke up from slumber her project of three years was being carted away and so she enlisted my service to barricade the road the cart was being pulled through!I obliged but chickened out later!I happen to know them all and so they like my warped thinking about this issues though i have lots of my own i wonder wether they have read this kiblogg to see what my heart has had to endure!So i chickened out to let them clean their shit!

I am yet to understand why we are having men who are harlots or are they gigolos like i am informed by acie, but thats blog for another day!Now coming to why i am soory guyz is this!I tried to remember all my galfriends but i forgot this one!Can we call her Nash for now!This one i met also in a chatroom although she doesnt pass for a girlfriend i wish to fill you in about somethings the fool me did sometime back!Now Nash was a good chat mate!I asked her if she believed in what i call keyboard love!Oooooh she fell for this fool(me) and soon she was foaming around her mouth with love for me!I am never easily believe in some of this chromez given the quick speed with which they accept us fools!Anyway we exchanged numbers emails and so on n forth!We kept calling each other and mails what a fool would call e-courtship!I asked for a photo and she declined to yield and i always believe its not the duty of a man to be beautiful but that of the victim is inevitable!I mean if a girl doesnt belive she aint beauiful what business else have you coz honestly why would a girl decline to give yu her photo!

Being the fool i am i played ball with her tricks!Then came the bigday or is it the d-day!This days as many may agree is a very tough day!This is the day you might even be tempted to get a new pant if your othet one had a hole!I mean during this day guyz try to outshine their victims or atleast to show they are doing well!Now me being what i have been always,i never change my lifestyle for what i know not about!I happened to be travelling her way and so i alerted her and we agreed about the rendezvous!Lol i want a testimony on how any of you pronounced this word the first time they came across it!Believe me you could break your ribs if you heard me pronounce it the way i did the first time i came across it!So as the rules are for the guy you tell your victim you are clad in green while actually clad in blue!So i never like breaking the rules and so i did exactly that!

Long before the d-day,she had exihibited a behaviour i dont fancy at all which apparently common with most of this tuchromez!They suddenly feel like they own you just from a chatroom!They kind of marry you without your knowledge and you have to explain your every move!i think this is terribly sad but what else can we do after all we are endangered species which need an NGO or consortium of some sort to rescue us!This element temporarily put me off but i clung on like an hybrid tick on a cow!So then she came and when i noticed her from how she said she had dressed and i am also not telling you she came late and this was a put off to me!So now since we were all at the meeting place i called her and saw her scamper for her phone and signalled her to where i was seated!Her complexion wasnt good enough for what the fool would give a benefit of doubt for !She was something like some minutes to midnight and i laughed inwardly !So we spoke over some drinks and apparently i dont pretend not to drink once i meet a chrome even if it were Halle Berry i had hooked from online!So i squared my software like it was not her business,she sipped for an hour some smirnoff we call barbed wire here coz of its strength and its label!She wasnt buying any of this heniously priced stuff i wonder why she was creating a bottle snarlup on the table.I want round her head and i recieved some wit call from the heavens telling she was another piece of chaos!So for the sake of my unwinding in the city i played ball with her flat responses to my questions!So blah blah blah,,,,,, i left back to Nax

So she followed my journey back and i arrived safely and delivered what i had gone for!So she was in a struggle to maintain contact which started waning soon as i boarded the bus back to nax!Then now she kept on monitoring me over my movements!She would call our office and if she wouldn't find me you know where she would call next!She would not understand why i wasnt in the office!Not even saying i was in outside assignment was reason to her!She would really be upset with me and this baffled me than amused me!Then she would email me and demand that i call her after work or at night!This i found despicable!Then she had developed an habit of sending me her clerical jobs which i did twice or so !This jobs became too much for me!I switched my phone number to another line coz she was just too much! Then she was all over the office number and i gave instructions that all my calls be ignored even if it was business!Then she resolved to e-mail!Apparently this is somewhere am well versed with and you cant beat me at it!So well i spammed her in my yahoo and filtered out her adress in gmail and guyz am safe here where i am!

Phewwwwwwwwwwww ..................... that was close!I had to avoid this lady like cancer else i would have been dead by now at that rate!Am out for some hardware!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol some times i wonder y pipo tend to ignore what really matters most. nway, life is how you want it to be u know n how u take it! dont u agree with me? Well for your tummy, watch wat you eat and have u ever heard of something called gym?you better try it and if u take beer with nyama choma, pliz cut on that least well assume u r carrying ua baby 4 ua wife!sorry

for the gal u got, kwani if u start datin a chick online and u fall 4 each other, then why do u have to dump her yet u were the one who started applyin 4 the post indirctly mmh.. well men r always men. One thing you better stop looking at is the looks coz you will never find a chrome ama u better do as maasais do as in you book wen its born so that it will only b under ua custody n no other person wil admire her lol but i guess u need prayers coz i wonder y u can get a chrome online, giv her ya contacts and then u start ignoring her after meeting her just once! yu arent fair at all and if i was her, i would neva ever let u go like that but revenge 4 wat u did. can i abuse you? (kuku jinga wewe)

The day when you will learn to accept a gal the way she is, the better coz if you keep on being choosy, you will never get a chick at all coz u fall n then u dump immediately. if she loves u to the extent of being too possesive due to the fear of someone takkin u away from her, u see that shes too much on ua neck fuck u boy, gettin a gal who wants u like that is hard lakini..... mayb she was a gold digger lol

Do you really know wat you really want? think abt it as i go make maself some coffee lest i freeze

Anonymous said...

well well who really r u?U should leave ladies alone and keep off chat-rooms coz u gonna break a lot of hearts.The time u spend on chat rooms use it wisely by joining the gym.

Knoppix!® said...

Looooooooool!I aint gonna break anyone's heart!When if i hook you up and you start imagining you own me suddenly then i run away but if i break your heart then well am sorry its not my wish,what my wish is,is for us to live happily together after!Looool!like Andrew tells me if you sleep in A garage you dont change into a car!Thankzzzzzzzzzz you anony mouse or is it mouses!Looool

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»