Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing To Write About....................!

When i first heard of this word Oduor i thot it was the name of a man from a certain community around here but then came and got the meaning form my Ugandan Homescience teacher!She was teaching us about getting rid of bad oduors!So there is this lady neighbour that lost her keys and came to place and wanted assitance and she was lucky i was in my crib in good time !She really put me off you know why?She had this really pungent odour or is it smell of onions coming from her armpits!

I like to help people when i am in the position to!o this one i really like to help her!Trouble is i am the type that leaves my crib anything before eight and arrival is anything from eleven ocklock onwards so we never get to see eye to eye with most of my neighbours!What i really wanted to know is when herbirthday is on so i can buy her some cheap Gucci cologne someone was telling me about!Atleast it will be a gentle way of telling her she stinks!I still dont understand how a college going lady could stink like that,and again at around half past ten at night coz she ought to have had a shower or so i think!

Good grooming aside!I dont want my blog to turn into a tabloid of sorts so i am not ranting foolish about matters of the heart!Am still kind of screwed and do not really have much to say about anything and i guess i shall have to go and realx and think over nothing!I am just kind of dazed with thoughts of nothing!Its particulary bad when you are used to a normal life and then something comes and screws you up and something you dont really undertsand what it was about!We all make mistakes about this or that and as for me if i realise my folly i will always tell God am sorry and and seek his forgivesness but this time round i cant seem to know where or what is goin on!I can never also understand why an employer can feel jealous about his or her employee!Just sack him or her if it bothers him or her!Forget about that albeit this is also baffling me and i am yet to understand it!Anyway i will clear my shit somehow but i am almost giving up on it but Godforbid!

Bye guyz i dont have much for today and have a well groomed day today and for those that share the same quagmires like me just hangin there till it rains or lady luck smiles your way!
I am out!See yah laterzzzzzzzzzz.............!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nothing to write about but u have written something.Anywai about that ready some people have smelly bodies coz of their blood although she should work hard on the smell phew......I hope everything works for,just hang in there dont give up

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Blogger,
CAn i ask u a question?well how do u eliminate ua waste under ua armpits? do u expect it to smell chocolate or some roses? Well for the smell, i guess you too do have it except for the fact that you got some spray to cover up the type of Oduor that comes from there u know. n did u know that Oduor is a name boy did u? lol i understand u always try to b naughty so it aint a big deal and since u r dyin to seein me, dont b shocked to get the smell of rotten garbage due to nervousness is ua qstion answered boy. The smell tends to b servere wen one is nervourse or done a tideous job lol like f***** hahaha sorry 4 that nway coz maybe she got a quickie n 4got her keys. not funny though. mmh have a gud day since its friday n some call it furahi day u know - good 4 those who pint n have places to go unlike me lol but dont pity me 4 that

Knoppix!® said...

Lots of anonymous guys here but thanks for stopping by this den of a fool and keep it up!