Friday, April 25, 2008

Respect For Structures.................................

I like this particular song and acouple of others which i will once i remember the lyrics in the subsquent posts.Sometimes i drool when listening to such songs on how i could sing them to sinyora if only i had one.Tandra comes into mind but she is after a Mullah and i aint anywhere near the title of Mullah let alone a Sheikh so i guess if she dint have that overwhelming ambition /stance , she could have been the one i sing the lyrics to when she acts up...........lol!Kidding.

"We never talked about it,But I hear the blame was mine,Id call you up to say Im sorry,But I wouldnt want to waste your time,cos I love you, but I cant take any more.Theres a look I cant describe in your eyes,Yes we could try, like we tried before,When you kept on telling me those lies
Do you remember...? "
Those are not my words but just the much i can remember from Phil Collins' Hit track "Do You Remember" From the album "But Seriously" so don't accuse me of plagiarism coz i have mentioned my sources.So i celebrated my birthday in bed after so much thoughts hitting my head back and forth.My head and life is still like a scrambled signal for your TV when it shows that stuff we still call rice or Michele Michele the Kenyan Way.Again my team Manchester United drew with Barcelona on the very day of my birthday and i felt like everything evened out for all that i care for, although it was a tad irrittating but what can i do,if am not satisfied with what God giveth then i guess i shall have to go sit on a pin.

The week is coming to a close with not so much to show for it and plenty of bills to settle.Sometimes one feels like you shouldn't have gotten into town coz the cost is too high than the returns but what do you do in that event?Soldier on and assume and even pretend all is okay.Tands calls it a defeatist approach but personally i lack the word or name to label but i call it optimism temporarily.

At this point one can easily point out or tell i got no story to tell or post for that matter.I have been observing some people argue and go gagah about this or that and it has been giving me hiccups and leaving me vexed inwardly though.I mean some fellows have completely no respect for structures at all at all.

God made us in his own image,and remember we read nowhere about the schools he attended and even colleges but he did some work that no single fool from Harvard or Yale can do.He put the nose where he deemed fit,he placed the eyes where he deemed fit,the ears and so on..........One final thing that he did that was exhuming to mind is where he placed the brains,thus we have one's head as the control panel of the body.He had his reasons and we have to repect that.

The head is credited with among other things feeding the body,sense of smell and sound and even direction but the main one is Reasoning.So what beats my small head is why some guys have deliberately ignored the role of the head?Why the usurpation of the head's role?Perhaps am not clear,lately some people have resorted to using the inventory (read buttocks) to reason.Some have began using the nose to reason or think,some have resorted to the mouth.I mean what the heck is all this?Why cant guys let the head do its thing.Is it a juvenile bout we are experiencing or what?Every conversation you get into or hear its not the brain talking,it could either be the feet if its not the nose.You end up getting irritated and in a very awkward position.

In short let guys learn to have respect for structures as set out in God's handbook.Let the head do its work and so will the nose.If the head wasnt sharpened at school or college, demand for a refund.Am done..........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knoppix why dont you configure your blog for the comments window to open separately? Then readers can view the comment window and your article at the same time?

Tandra said...

ooo bambi!! me i shall listen anytime the words wanna come out and stuff!!

seems this head thing... sorry structure thing really got to u...