Thursday, July 27, 2006

Reasons Why Companies Close Down.............!



Well,I spoke of my stomach and I am amazed at what I got either thro comment or mail.Well Gibby n I are planning on how well we can reschedule our time or is it proggrammes so we can join some fitness centre coz after all which chrome would want some twosome unfit fools!The sooner we do it the better!Something is in the pot cooking and am a bit scared but hope I will manage and I will fill you in with the details soon!I managed to in a way hunt back my boss and he is now the hunted and which is why I always say if you are given a job do it well and make sure you leave no loopholes!Now I have kept my boss guessing and even the daily allowances I skipped picking them and now am all hotheaded!There is nothing bad like someone taking you ransom just coz he thinks he holds the key to your life! But anyway I am yet to understand why some tribes think this way or have certain tendencies while the rest think that way and have other tendencies!Or some races think retrogressively while some think otherwise! We are all human beings or Africans for that case but some of us are more African than others!Lol

Elsewhere we are talking companies but before that lets peep! I deviated the other day and joined some other fools somewhere for a drink over some not so good topic! So while here I learnt some new words that go in the name of sheng or is it slang? Share.Now you all know what the word means! We all heard of shares being sold for a company and by the way Wambu what happened we were talking of some takeover or is it you buying a stake in my blah blah! Lol Or share is what one might give to another person either as a gift or for the sake of brotherliness!Now wait,Ladies you are unlucky this time!I have been pampering you with this chromeski word here!Now this days you are reffered to as shares!Or if you are one you are just that – a share – so there you go! When I begged to be told why the word the could be crooner or is it coiner of the word told me how hopeless he had gotten in the hands of girlfriends co he discovered that we all share this women and hence the word share! I asked him why he cant acquire a share (read woman) for himself and keep it and he told me that was like trying to paint a dog on its 9th anniversary which is very difficult! Then came the other fool who told me of another word – Project – lol and for those who are well versed with Kenyan politics you know what a project means and for those who don’t know or remember ,during the 2002 elections the former president handpicked some guy to run for presidency and it went along to be called or known as the project.In the words of this man a project is something that is either unworkable or workable,it’s a gamble according to him! So to him ladies are like projects that you embark on which might payout or not!

Shares and projects aside many business close down some wind up and some do merge some are taken over! As you all know am a fool and I am allowed to think silly and only me is allowed by the powers that be to think silly and so like wrestling on TV don’t try this at home! Now the Standard Plc closed down in Nigeria given the Hi tech Oga brothers there who ripped it clean! Enron got a scandal in the US and whatever its fate is I still don’t know.Then in Kenya we have heard of Daima Bank , Euro Bank and the list is endless and yes Uchumi has been in the red but its still waking from slumber and hopefully it will mend its shoes and drag on! Then we have heard things like Myspace.com being bought of by billionaire Media mogul Rupert Murdoch and we have also heard of Hewlett Packard taking over Compaq and the list is endless!Even sage merged with Pastel and now we have pastelsage and so on n on!

Most businesses and or companies wind up when they find out they are making losses and similarly like a man and a woman if your input to the woman brings miseries you wind up your company and close down or sell it out. Secondly if the management is not sound the company is most likely to fail and yes between a man and a share (read chrome) if the man’s management is bad then they will most definetly not do well.Thirdly if the employees are not being treated well then they will resolve to industrial action and this might tarnish the image of the business or company and embarrassment may lead to closure need I expound on that. Relatively like the just closed Uchumi the employees were accused of theft and hence empty shelves, for my readers outside here Uchumi is a local supermarket! So theft in a couple and this happens when you go thieving other peoples girls or men and the company wouldn’t be able to restock if you steal its investments so in my view between the two of you honesty is key! There is also the issue of human resource management for your employees! If your employees happen to be demoralized they output is definitely likely to fall down. So if you mange them well and they will get morale and hence a better output! Need I explain that between a man and a his share there needs to be dialogue and a very open one for that matter!In like just that thats why companies close maybe you could also share why you think companies close!Loool

So some guyz I know are on ma neck!Some think am against ladiez,but i am only describing my ventures and they are not many after all!Lol!But guyz let me tell you this, this blog is all about what I think,feel, eat ,drink, want,gone through and I dare you to comeup with your experiences we read from them and I tell you all of us would be a perfect lot and for those open minded ones like shockers the one who calls me giggles thank you! My point is, there is little fiction in this blog infact none coz all this are things I have gone through or done and I appreciate if you read thro the archives and you will understand it all!In life whatever your heart fancieth give it that and you will live longer !Looooool I wont forget to mention about the overwhelming response I have got about my tummy but hey……………… it aint big its just that its coming in a funny way ……talk of a poor thousandnaire turned broke and you will get the size of my tummy ………loooool!Am out let me go and rest my tummy coz it got pains caused by lots of laughing!Am ouuuuuuuuuuuut!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, LEo sisemi kitu but its good youve thought of the gyme i guess it wil prevent u from being peg.

mmmm abt women, we become what you men make us to b u know, if u like doing projects on us, we wont decline coz some men make unworkable projects to force friendships and who said that projects are supposed to b short term?U see thats y u guys get dissapointed wen the goals cant b achieved as per the project! lol

Nway ive just tried to understand u but the more i read your blog, the more i get more confused coz im tryin ma best to understand u but nashindwa!!!! so i guess only prayers wil do or u set up another strategy 4 slow learners to understand the topic learning how to get used to Dennis isnt it a good idea?

Wat a boarin friday, n way let me see wat wil make me happy b4 i reside to go n try berbed wire as u call it coz i dont have money 4 the dance tonite at canivore n after all i have never gone 4 them so it aint a big deal n wen i wanted u to teach me u were like how can u teach an old dog new tricks...lol.. i need help 4 real but its ok

Knoppix!® said...

Well well,about your Friday Anonymice...lol,there is little or nothing i can do about it!For understanding me,i guess its a foregone conclusion that you cant and probably will never understand me coz its my duty to stay unpredictable as ever!Tusizoeane.........looool!But anyway the easier one understands me the better!But hey am a human being we all need to co-exist!Thanks for your readership!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

pjhrdql djt nmmdf babe sex

qedht!

ksbjy ciojps bfg asian models