Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Am Just Sad Guyzz!



Shame on you if you thought i had a string of girlfriends the lenght of the Panama peninsula!So if i happen to hook one i will let you know and yes it will be after we break off but the next one i will seriously make sure we dont break off after all i think am done being a boy coz boyz are the ones whom enjoy hooking in a chain like sort of manner!In the same breath i still havent found an answer into about what men expect from a relationship with a woman they are invloved!What i got from anaa acquitance was just a sulk which was full of undertones of male resentments!

And this is where we fail and this is not any other failure but i think some disasterous failure!Someone asks a question instead of answering it you just proceed on to start complaining!This particular one is a good one and she comes across as a well spoken person and knowledgeable just as the word goes but she put me at pains understanding why she decided to sulk and not answer the question but then again am also a fool beside my usual foolishness to expect a lady to answer that whilst the question came from a lady?Excuse my stupor for that!

Am upset with so many things!Firstly what is this Hezbolahh thingy that cause the world to stop!Those idiots should know that we have heard their point and what is left is for the world to address it!Just imagine how many beautiful women,children and men that died there?Do they know or have the slightest of ideas that i am single and i would have hooked a good woman from there and live ever happily after or is it enstranged after?Even men were there whom a lady would die to have!Then there is this lady friend who remembers me when she is broke or has a problem and if i cant sort it out she lambasts me with all the words she thinks i can stomach!One good thing with me even if a lady lambasts me i dont hit her back or shout back i simply keep quiet and smile like a sheep and coil ma balls to safety!But am not really drawn into her outbursts coz we booze together at times and we are used but she slightly overstepped and i guess our friendship is on the rocks and i will mute on her and i guess i will delete her number from my phone coz everything got limits!After all who is she to me? Just a friend my foot.............

Then when i turn my eyeballs to Asia ,i meet a Tsunami and then i meet censorship in INDIA!What do these Pandres think they are anyway!I was also foolish to imagine i would express myself anywhere in the world except China,Saudi Arabia,Ethiopia and Pakistan.Now am told those fools have directed ISPS there to block all sites that offer bloggers the chance to do so and i am perturbed alot about that,coz my drooling MP might move a similar legislation to have my blogspot blocked and i will be at a loss with my escapades!Anyway yote yataisha which means all will end!

Now i am confronted with a anaa problem here!There is this Chrome whom i will call Gekoyo for now but she has a better name than that anyway.She is i dont know wether to call it infatuation or just plain falling in love!She loves this Kabloke in our office and she has even gone ahead and seduced the Kabloke!They call each other and all this!So the problem is this kabloke feels she is too old and he aint willing to play ball to her!Now in the very office of ours there in anaa bloke who wants to date the same girl!

If you thot that was enough wait for this!In the very office of ours there is this Girl that came for Attachment that this kabloke that refused the unwelcome romantic advances of Gekoyo is dating!Two blokes diffrent intentions and hidden and unknown to either of them!I always cant help laughing off their quagmire which i just learnt of for like the two weeks i have been in the office fulltime!i normally go out given the nature of my abodes!So what is someone supposed to do in such an inuendo really?I dont know have your take especially where what my friend Andrew calls Horizontal intentions are involved!Maybe i may have in one way answered Wambu's question by that or maybe not!

I gotta go i have more problems at work and i am thinking of quiting and where to i dont know!My small business is kind of on the rocks and still have no idea where it is taking me and for that i am off for pint just to forget about the woes for the Night!Byeeeeeeeee and that doesnt mean you start sympathising with me to make me look foolish coz i already know am a fool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»