Sunday, July 30, 2006

Press Conference With The Fool ..........!


Like i was saying earlier i like to Laugh!Its not anything new here yet but just a thought anyway!Now where i am at there is a club called Dimples and in it is a bar called Mahogany!Someone help me here!Now in this pub within the club i am told its called bidii yako!Bidii means hardwork or some struggle to achieve something!Again in this club there are lots of loose morals!By loose morals i mean the people that frequent it are mostly of loose morals!There are these girls who stay in college and like to merry alot but there is one hitch,they are cash strapped and ever so!So if you go there and wanted a girl you only need to apply bidii yako!Am told this girls frequent here with the disguise of having fun but they are mainly looking for men with loose morals like them!I mean this girls are in college and how broke does one get to the extent of loosening ones morals surely?Anyway i guess that makes life intresting!

Away from mahogany i have been bogged by questions on who am i?So today i am at the press confrence and am glad to answer your questions just like you want them!

Q.Who are you?

A.I am DNA!

Q.Where are you from?

A.I am Kenyan and reside in Nakuru Kenya,Riftvalley Province!

Q.How Old are You?

A.Am forty years old divided by two plus the half of twelve kids but i look thirty though!

Q.What do you do?

A.Am a jack of all trades currently thinking of how to start selling Aeroplanes except i dont have space but mainly am a System Administrator and also pass for a technician!

Q.Are you married?

A.Oooooh no,am single and seriously looking and i am right now looking your direction so if i get you i guess the answer will be yes am married!

Q.What about your family?

A.Oh yes our family can pass for the Italian National football team!I have three sisters and five brothers but one is a statistic and yes my first girlfriend having her birthday soon and his boyfriend number one i mean my dad!

Q.Where is your home?

A.I subscribe from the stupid ideals of some tribe called abagusii which is in Nyanza province and so yes am from North Kisii and again naturally am from Kisii!

Q.What are your hobbiez?

A.I am sorry and i had no idea hobbiez still exist!But if hobbiez are the things one does when he or she is free then me unlike everyone else who says -they read novels,watch movies even though they dont know who or what Harry potter is ,or make new friends - me i like computers and yes bonding!I am also not forgetting laughing as a favourite passtime!

Q.Anyone special in your life?

A.Oh yes!So many people,i have special people like Moraa who is my mum and girlfriend and afew special guyz who i dont treat as friends but those that understand me!But romantically there is no one,the last time i checked my dashboard was getting flat and my rear inventory was diminishing just when i was about to get involved!Its stressful to chase skirts and jeans around here!

Q.Whats your opinion about sex?

A.Sex is good and its sort of defining in our lifes!I am upset its used as the measure for a womans love to a man and ironically it breaks affairs and relationships!But my take is that its good or better had by two people committed to each other!

Q.Dress code?

A.Great,i do lots of jeans coupled with T-shirts but i also do normal wear but i dress like i feel no matter the occasion or event!Whatever makes me feel ok is what i go for!I hate shoes but i have little or no choice over them,but i like open shoes even to the office i dont mind!


Q.Whose your ideal woman?

A.I like my woman bright and witty!I like my woman understanding and cognitive at all the times.Oh she must be streetwise also,coz she has to also know how to change the car tyre incase of a puncture!She also must know how to dress besides she must not be materialistic and yes she must be good looking with nice hair and her choice of bras must be tick else i might run!


Q.What do you think about life?

A.Life is useless but at the same time good!So enjoy it while you can!Life has lots of nonsense so always try and make sense of all the nonsense around!Do things as is normal and do it like your heart desires and not like people want!

Q.Parting shot?

A.Looool !Sorry i like to laugh!Hey guyz we are almost loosing a generation to HIV/AIDS so kindly hold your johniez and the containerz must be sealed alwayz and should be opened using gloves coz we dont accept contaminated cargo besides we need to be grandfathers and grandmothers!


So i guess thats just about it all and anymore questions should be forwared to my secretary and i will respongd appropriately!Nice time guyz and there are refreshments at your pleasure and as for me hardware is timely now i bet!Bye and thank you all for coming over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaah LOOOOOL!!
there goes another of your absurdities Fool!
Life isnt full of nonsense. Rather, its full of people who have as much sense as a simsim grain. Being Kenyan, I aint sure you know what that is.
Anyways, there's so much sense around us, not to mention beauty eg. yours truly :-)
You just have to make out what it is depending on the need of the hour!
Dennis am gettin hooked! Ama get fired if my boss catches me! Will read one more entry then leave!
Am outta here!!