Friday, May 16, 2008

Hustling By Day..........Tallying By Night!......................

I am still having my woes and trying to square them out.Am not yet out the woods yet but am seeing a candle lit at the end of the tunnel.This week has been particularly agonising for me and as we come to its end we look forward to yet another one with hope of making the best of it.Like the old saying goes,the more things change the more they remain the same.

Elsewhere, am seriously weighing my options about moving.The same place am putting up is the same place i was putting up before the shit that was post election violence.After the chaos hotted up some of us who came from not so favourable,subscriber(Read Tribe) had to move.All i did was that i secured what i could and dashed off to safer havens.Some people took advantage and pilfered my items but then that was inevitable in the face of the problem that was post election violence!So after things cooled off and each side took what it rightfully or wrongfully deserved i moved back to my hacienda(Read Estate/Home).So all i did was sanitise and move on with my life.

But ever since i have been having a problem and its not one of my own making but purely out of either circumstance,structural or otherwise.I will briefly describe SNW.

SNW5

To keep this brief.The initials above are that of my house .The place in which i put up is one among those places you could admire to put up.Reasons are it has only eight units which translates to seven neighbours person.Another good thing is that the current neighbours are never bothered with each other so everyone with his or her own business.But one discouraging thing is that recently some IDP like looking neighbours moved in to two or so units were left vacant in the face of the recent skirmishes.Its not them who irritate me most,its their kids who are all noisy and cheeky.This prompts the mothers to keep shouting at them and i find this irksome especially in the mornings as they prepare to go to school and late into the nights.
The other problem has to do with the structuring of the house.The units are not storeyed.So we have the usual roof.We sort of share a single ceiling thus one can follow the ongoings of the other unit just as if you were in the same room.This is so because every room has an entry into the ceiling and never mind its closed.

Mistallying!

I am not very sure if i normally tally well or i normally do otherwise.This is what has been making me seriously think of shifting to another place,but where will i get the comfort of my current place tallying notwithstanding.Now i read before on some other blog on why Kikuyu women go after Luhya men and i thought it was the normal stereotypes that fly around us.SNW6 is my next neighbour.The guy is a luhya.Now everynight i get home from hustling,i undergo a literal nightmare.You see i think i suffer from insomnia.I hardly get sleep till late in the night.This is pertly due to the fact that i am a Daily Drinking Officer (DDO).So on the days i have been unlucky not to have colour for booze i head straight home  and stare at the ceiling till i finally catch sleep.So my next door neighbour on the left when gazing at the ceiling,hooked this kikuyu girl/lady.

So when i get home they are either watching telly or chatting as it were.Then as we get into the night,the luhya starts offloading the merchandise in her.Am told they are called vitu thats why i equate  "them" with merchandise.So as the act progresses,the girl keeps making noises at intervals ,such as those of climaxing.So everytime i hear the wails i normally tally it as a lap or is it coming am told around here????The other day i tallied four and slept off.This four were not in intervals but a continous process and i was amazed by the bull in the man.So i proved the blog right,by ethusing that luhya men are real bulls!So am not even saying what goes through me when the bed is creaking and the wailing.I feel my sexual rights have been traversed.Its like we are literally sleeping in the same room.I wonder what makes them imagine i am fast asleep.The guy knows i normally upload alcohol and why he assumes am always drunk is beyond my skull.
I cant tally anymore i guesss,am in some sort of a box.

So i am still Hustling by day and tallying by Night.®

5 comments:

Shiko-Msa said...

hehehhehehe Knoppix I think I know where you read that thing about Lunjes. Lol. So the blog was right after all yeah?

Keep tallying. One day the tallying will push you to get someone of your own. good luck!

Knoppix!® said...

Mmmmh yes we migh end up tallying with you!Looool!!!!
I will get the guy back i thought he was becomning too much!!!!

Shiko-Msa said...

Lool! Na hiyo ni maendeleo.

Shiko-Msa said...

Meanwhile in Nakuru they're washing people by force hehehehe. Ati wanachafua soko. The way markets are usually dirty the guys must have been how dirty??!! Nakuru come on!!

Shiko-Msa said...

Still counting? Ama ulihama? You know what? You need to sue these neighbors for traversing ama?