Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Buddiez....taking stock.........................!

I make friends very fast and loose them very fast at the same time and it dawned on me that being the whole saler or retailer of friends i had to take stock on how many of them i got and how much more i need and just how many of them i need to discard having gone by their sell by date and or have outlived the market demand of themselves.

My first friend is George and never mind he is my brother and him i will keep him on the shelve forever wether i like him or not.My second friend is Duke and him is a funny good to stock,he dissappears from the market and goes out of supply only to be brought about by someother salesman or saleslady and i dont want to mention this time he was broght back by a saleslady who doubles up to be his fiancee and i am not also saying that he is wedding this Dec and i cant wait for the wedding and for him he is still on the shelve seems i wont discard him being a childhood buddy!

My next friend David whom i also call Davy and for this one he just wont go away and he is always like cocacola that rakes in profits however much compe it gets!Much importantly i mustmention he wasnt my buddy he was my eldest brothers buddy and after he passed on he switched loyality to me and i am just about the only buddy he got on his shelve of buddies and he takes a huge shelve space on my shop.
My next friend is called Sospeter and did i mention he is my boss and this is the funniest of all.He is on my shop and will always be because he always ceases to be ma boss and becomes my brother and him and i always gossip and you know about what!So he is still around as long as my shop still operates!
Munene is my other buddy whom even if he says he wont pint anymore and that he has left it for good but i guess because he is broke looks like he is almost headed to his sellby date and i might phase him out soonest but i got lots of him in stock so i guess i shall have to clear of him then proceed to phase him !

Finally i cant part without talking about Sylvia whom i think if the bureau of standards came would have me arrested and charged with stocking expired goods.She is one that i should have phased out long ago!
I met Sylvia in one of my old enterprises and then she was attending some funny college in town and she used to my cables to communicate to her buddy in UK and she was often broke and so i often gave her rebates and we soon got to be the best of buddies though not intimately.After her college i helped her get some job and soon i saw her bulge from you know where and she started visiting her tailor often for adjustments and she dumped me and she has since been cold.Funny thing she cant even afford even a cup of coffee especially for me she even wants me to buy her the same but i dont mind and i am having hardtimes removing her from the shelves so soon i will bring her down and get the shelve cleaned for new stock.

Then i got this cable friends and many of them but thats a story for anaa day all together!So i finally have my stock card fully done except for the expired ones and S* you are the best of my cable buddies except your ass revolves around and i cant control you on ma shelves but soon i will have you docked!

No comments: