Monday, November 07, 2005

No Longer A Foooooooool.......!

Today am not upset like i always am and i kind of feel liberated from the chains of foolishness after taking stock of afew things here and there!I have never realised that i dint have time to listen to the radio up until yesternight when i turned on ma stove like tuner and the reason i haven't been listening to radio is simply because i either go to dose too cut after three too many never mind three is ma smallest quantity and or being the internet kleptomaniac i am i have all the stuff i want from music to peoples cvs thanks to this lousy softwares on the net that hack into peoples computers and get me stuff!

That being that. foolishness...... i went to bed early coz i had to be at work early so i went for ma smallest quantity and watered my gills and headed straight to ma shack and since i dont cook i had to passby the fry shop and have my share of the fries........ lousy food uh.. i should say!Finally i turned on my stove like tuner thanks to cheap asian technology shiznit just few reds and you are tuned in and you wonder what sense it makes to buy a cupboardsized hi-fi coz all of you tune in at the end of the day!Anyhow i tuned in into ma fav Fm station and this presenter asked a question from what he had heard or read ati:some jamaa divorced his wife and married his mother inlaw...yes he married the mother to the wife!Damn!And at that point i decided and or rather felt liberated coz what the heck of an absurdity is that?I mean what is the world coming to?Apparently i learnt this morning that it was a romanian jamaa and felt abit of relief coz its only those fools across there and elsewhere in the nordic countries that do such shiznit and get away with it!

Then i started figuring the possibilities in such a situation and what could be the sceneraios in that absurd marriage.Firstly refrences were a hard nut for me to crack.What would the kids refer to each other?Step uncle sister or step uncle brother!If they were to visit there mum's mum where would they say they are going;to our step mother grandmother or what?Then again what is the relationship between the chicski and her mum like?Thirdly does this jamaa have buddies and if so how would they treat him?I gave up figuring anymore and for the chromeskis back here we have heard of this things where ur mum thinks his son-inlaw is cute and believes she should get what you are getting from him so the next time you see ur mum next to your hubski get worried and worried sick!At that point i decided i am no longer a fool coz i think my foolishness doesnt even get near this romanian jamaaz foolishness i reckon mine is on the lower side.

Meanwhile if Michael Joseph -safaricom CEO- reads bloggs he should take ma concerns seriously because i am having or rather recieving unsolicited calls!I am upset with some callers who beep me and when i call back they ask me how i am and when i ask for the aim of calling they tell me they just wanted to know how i am fairing on!I wonder when this bufoons will find something to do and before they do i want to mark them as a spam so i can work without stress!So joseph since you are the best CEO so far in east and Central Africa do something and make a call daemon for this guyz Iam not even telling my readers what came into my mind when i first saw this thing on my mail inbox after mail i sent bounced i thot it was a demon or something so i want this beepers to get your demon or so they be scared and stop beeping me!

I will go for tea break fools if any is reading my blog and i will keep you posted on the developments laterz!See yah!

No comments: