Thursday, November 24, 2005

Of fools & Ownerships.....................Stop it Fools!

Somethings just amaze me and send me cogitating my mind into daydreaming and all the lousy imaginations that come with it!Dont you find it rather amazing that someone can just come into your life and suddenly domineer you into some lousy kind of your own self!Just imagine hooking up with that dream guy or chromeski or anyone there about and suddenly this person performs a coup de tat on you,he or she wants to own you,lease you or such kind of shiznit that doesn't really add up to anything sensible!

I have been a victim,guess because am a fool or maybe something else of that sort.I wasn't exactly able to tell who the fool was here but there is this chikski i met a while ago and all was fine till four or so months ago and all went haywire or whatever the word is.Suddenly after exchanging all the vows there should be in a relationship or plainly put ,after setting the rules of the game and after i was told ati you know i have my principles - i wonder which chromeski doesnt have principles coz all of them say they do, but you get to know or see none-we started playing the game.The suddenly she started owning me.When she calls my office and doesnt find me in,she reaches me on my mobile booth only to ask me where are?What are you doing?When i say i am working outside she still wants to know what i am doing i wonder she wants a breakdown of what i am doing.daaaaamn...........i wondered wether i was bought without my knowledge.I mean what business does a chromeski have demanding to know what ur doing and she now thinks she is married to you so as to commandeer you around in whichever way she feels and more often than not she doesn't have anything new to tell you about just the same old stuff!Your guess is as good as mine ,i had to pull out and declare a romantic state of emergency!So as for now my firewall is tight around ma heart and no one is going penetrate so easily and its also coupled by a romantic anti-virus thats good enough,thanks to the failure of the new katiba that i hoped could solve my puzzle with chromeskis!

But that said,it doesn't mean that jamaaz have any niceties to write home about either.They also have their portion of foolishness that just wont go away.When they ,i dont know but they behave as if they have given their brains some leave off duty.I wonder why some guyz send their thought process on leave then they feel they own their chromeskis.For the chromeskis that think when ur jamaa refuses that you dont go out with buddies or wants you to seek permission to even go for a leak..... ati he loves you ur fools!That sort of jamaa has no business being in ur heart,just put on ur firewall if you have one and show him the door.Coz he wants to own you like an accessory that he can use like he'd want and he's just fooling about with you.I mean personal liberties should be there and should be seen to prevail at all times.Ati when you wanna go pooophoing ati he or she asks you where ur going....rubbish!

So for the fools when you notice he or she wants to posses you or the other way,quickly dispense with that person soonest possible coz he/she is not the right person for you!

Avoid some reckless control like a cancer or else you will have not ur peace but some modern day romantic bondage that is irritating.So there you go ,just but the fools'concern!

No comments: