Sunday, December 11, 2005

So Just who are they......................?



I am ranting with zeal and lots of it!I certainly have a string of frusturations if they are not about this,its about that,but then again most of this are neither here nor there!My inbox has lots of mail from my friends and irritants alike.What annoys me is that most of this mail is forwarded material not a clean n neatly composed mail.I wonder wether there is a new carrier in forwarding mail,coz such mail comes with astring of addresses of people you dont know and it takes about a page or two then something like -note forwarded mail attached-i just cant help myself.The catch is that most of the senders are my buddies and i cant block them or mark them as spam. So is life and i cant re -invent the wheel.

As if thats not enough,this doctors,Physicians and so on;who tells them that people dont fall ill on sunday?I was frantically looking for one and all of them were closed.Is it in their proffession that we cant fall ill on sunday?Aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii washindwe.But that isn't all of my frusturations-what is ,is that lately and since school has been closed there is lots of human traffic in town.So naturally since the festive season is setting in that is bound to be the case!But wait a minute.........something is amiss somewhere!

I always leave office late and then stroll my way to the terminus and hike my mat home.But in all this as i always stroll i encounter this twilight girls on my trajectory and since i dont buy what they offer or sell ,i usually press ahead as if they were not there.But i have realised something that put me in shock and awe!Their numbers have been swelling since schools closed.This as kept me wondering is it the school girls that do this bussiness of hawking pleasures in exchange for money or who are they?I am at pains to imagine its the school girls doing this now that schools have closed.What is more perturbing is the likely age bracket they look like they belong to!Most look barely out of their teens and pretty young if you like!i have tried to ask my buddies what they think coz am a fool i have to seek opinion and after all even the president consults.They concur the number has increased but they cant exactly point towards my thinking and i have given up.

However i have heard of such stories that this hookers are like the wild animals in the mara that migrate during seasons only that for the hookers its motivated by colour!Apparently when they know that farmers have earned bonuses from say their tea crop in kericho,kiambu or there about they usually move there and suck those farmers dry.They could move from as far as here to Kitale when the sale of maize has just began and do their thing there.But in my case there isn't such motivation since this is a town and if anything they have nothing to bring them here.So it gives me the blanket cheque to conclude this are just school girls and leaves me wondering what the heck.......................?

Honestly life can be unfair at times!If we close school and that i head straight into such business,then something is wrong.Someone tell us what we can do.Albeit,i was told of one lady that did that and studying at the same time.She was a single mother and she had been thrown out of home and Godforbid this action by our parents-its barbaric and outrageous and again shame on us who cant be responsible for the work that our johnies did.I mean you just flash ur johnie here n there then abscond in picking the results!Tushindweeeeeeeeee!
Anyway she went ahead and hired a househelp to tend to her baby, then she went back to school and so she could just come back from school and straight away change from her uniform and into the desired dress code then hit the streets and do her trade till say one or there about then come and sleep and at around five in the morning she wakes up to attend the morning preps!Just imagine such a life?So she was paying her fees ,rent and upkeep from the same trade!I am told she proceeded on to get good grades and she is a nurse am told.
Apparently not all this hookers are dumb coz atleast this one new what she wanted in life and she proceeded to have it and quit the trade all together.Arent those blessings,and sometimes we defy theory and say the end justifies the means!So just who are these girls am seeing?Uh i give up but i will find out once schools re-open then i will know they are if the numbers decrease in town.Have a foolish day!

No comments: