Monday, January 23, 2006

They're Gone!

Well i have been lazy ,broke and busy recently but i am now getting back to ma normal schedule.I am kind of dazed now as i go so much to blog about but how to do it i have no idea?But me thinks i will take ma time and hit the keyboard!I have been watching around and coz i always try to keep ma word,last year i promised to check just who those girls were and i bet i was right.Maybe yes maybe not!I have tried to be keen to see them and certainly they are no longer on the streets and i am now convinced that a good number of them are or were school kids.

So in a nutshell the girls that were littering our streets home at night are no longer there ,thay have dwindled in their numbers and i have stretched my research for over a week and come up with the conclusive answer that they indeed were school girls and this leaves me with the one question of the day?What needs to be done?can we continue living that way honestly?

Me thinks something needs to be done!Someone needs to sink some sense into this people,coz this situation begs alots of answers just as it brings about lots of questions!Think about it and you certainly will realise what i mean!Chaoo atleast i kept my word,perhaps a sign of things to come............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need to tok, holla