Monday, January 09, 2006

Titless.......................

Until i punched in the first letter i had no idea what i wanted to blog about!But i keep getting so imaginative but then i realise its not about imagination but what goes on behind the mind of the fool in me.Infact i wonder where our great grandfathers met and dealt with the hare so as to know it was tricky and or even where they met the lion to know it was the king of the jungle!Forget about these grandfathers of ours they must have been liars and we must have been fools to be told stories that we didn't question!

I had a nyce weekend as i got to visit my shot brother and was glad that despite the gunshot wound he still goes about his daily chores without much ado!I sometimes admire his courage and steadfastness in times of chrisis,infact i even feel he is not ma broda!Its also thge same weekend that i had the difficult choice of changing my cologne coz apparently i discovered that someone i really despised uses the same one like i did and i decided as a matter of principle to make the big switch and make it quick!So while at the provision store i was confronted with an array of them and make the choice wasnt easy coz i wanted to pick what i thot would be hard for the fool to come by so he wont push me off my new switch but good enough i managed to and am glad that he will have to stick to the whole bottle until he gets me to switch again,damn he is such an nincompop!

The new year looks promising with much more results and am more than glad with the response of things.Guys are quite optimistic,me too i am quite optimistic about everything,and everything seems to be falling in its place and i hope everyone looks at the glass the way i do!I am only dissapointed that we have so many fools yet around and i thot with this new year they would cease to be or at the very least there would be few of them!I am again dissapointed that my local mobile service provider dint give us the service to block some flashers but i havent lost hope either and i hope they goona announce it soon so that this bloody fool who is an IT expert and earns thrice ma salary would quit beeping me about nothing and even if about something ,its a problem that a first year student in IT would sort out with agility!I wonder where some employers take their senses when hiring people!much as some may merit they aint equal to what they are hired to do!Washindweeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am not sure but me thinks that is enough of what the fool in me thinks!

No comments: