Sunday, June 18, 2006

End Of The Escapades..........................!

For the last week or so i had my share of episodes that i keep asking myself why they really had to happen to me and or wether i deserved them at all,the later which is almost a glaring reality which i must confront but how i dont know!

For those who care i lost ma phone and all those cards that the goverment,the banks and other instutions force us to stuff in our wallets n handbags and pockets!How is still something of unfathomable magnitude or simply put,of a monumental proportion.Its kind of a fad thing to think about but what can i do!I lost all this when trying to intervene between two brothers who were at war and i cannot since understand how a fool on a noble mission could loose his valuables in a split second.Several trips to the scene of the incident have bore no fruit either!I am left with no option than buy another phone which is difficult coz of the limited resources around!Well i will anyway and for those who care the donations book is still open!I have lost alot of valuable data,phonebook,and serious above all is loss of clients given that you cant only survive in town sitted in your office chair!I have never believed in losing things that matter most in my life especially cash and a phone and neither am i known to loose things sheepishly!Alot of whining and sulking doesnt make matters any better but what can i do than whine anyway!Why wouldn't i if some complain that i aint calling them anymore?

All said and done i believe next time i see some two guys especially brothers at war i wouldn't intervene lest i get my way into more escapades!I have learnt my lesson and even though most guys think am crazy loosing a phone,there is this luck that i always seem to have where i get or always come out stronger and bolder!I believe the lord God is on my side and with the strong prayers from my girlfriend(my mum) 'shame on you if you thought i have a girlfriend' i believe i will finally come out strongest!This year chaos n problems have been part of duels but so what!Nothing seems to make sense anymore in life but we still got to make sense of the already profound nonsense that we have to make do with in life!In a nutshell i believe from tommorrow things will start falling in place and numbers will start adding up!

Guyz i wish you all the best in this week and many happy returns of your toil and attention!I believe no more chaos this week and have a happy n blessed week!

PS:There is no such thing as a friend!A friend is someone you always see daily and who might not help you in need!What we intend to call a friend is something i will tell you in ma next blog!
Ciaoooooooo guyz!

No comments: