Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hey....................!

Hello guyz!Hope you all are okay!I did it again,i went under for quite along time.I think i owe you all an apology and i pray for your kindness n understanding!At this point in time i presume and or rather my presumption is that you have forgiven me and given me your pardon!Thank you for doin that.

I wasnt exactly meant to blog today but damn what am i doing anyway.You never realise somethings till its too late just like those pastors do during funerals and sermons by telling us they wont take much of our time only to spend it all for lots of noise funny eeh?Anyway so how have you all guyz been doing?I believe great and all of you are in great shape,me too i have been fine and tell you what,i just discovered that problems never end infact the more you have the better coz they help yah get streetwise,damn i have been using lots of slang lately in chats and its taking the toll on me coz i keep on using yah instead of the formal you,really gotten foolish uh?

I really would wish to go on n on but i think its enough and wait one minute,i got a new reader i hope she gets loyal,Achi..................in Britain wherever you diab or is it sianda lol keep reading and thanks for the encouragement i really have to get serious n blog off problems off ma chest.And for those who just came in welcome and hey Ms Kibiti thank you lol !I cant forget sally my buddy in the nordic ,dont dump me we all have our problems but its bad when yours mean that you run away from us.Come back ok......... i hope you will!

Anyway i think this is the worst of writing i have done in a while i gotta go!Bye guyz!

No comments: