Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Friend Paul.........................!

I have been off air for quite a while now and the reason is still the same as the one i gave during my previous post.Been somewhat heldup and the time i have settled down aint really adequate enough to make a post worth anyones readership not even mine.I guess everyone is busy even Wambu is save for the day when banks decided to close down.By the way wambu if you wont talk to me soonest i will call the mets and have you arrested!Looooooooool just kidding anyway.

I have been working here and there but all that is boiling down to something like painting a dog , which is a very difficult venture if you asked me.Again my girlfriend wants me to visit her upcountry.She just sent me some message saying she has been sick and that i should make a point of seeing her soonest but i bet she is being noty she is just missing me.If you are reading this Moraa just know that i love you very much and its just that ayaaaamu broke at the moment i should have visited you soonest or earliest.Imagine she has been very strong only the other day some few years when she retired is when she began getting sickly but there is little i can do about old age surely!

Anyway she is still my girlfriend.The last week or so i have encountered alot of mostly bad and funny stuff.Most disgusting was having My friend Paul arrested and apparently over things i call mediocre and petty.Anyhow i had him released and he is alive and kicking and life must go on.Talking of Paul it reminds me of a crisis he was telling me about which he is facing.He tells me he too like he has always told me before that since he moved around here because just like me shagz is quite a distance he has had dissapointing dating escapades but those worry him least.

What does is what i will tell you in one moment.You see Paul my few friends and i always have very candid talks and they really have been helping alot coz we have perched our brains and cognitions at a very safe haven.So we hardly get into quagmires like we have in the recent past.Personally i have never experienced what Paul was telling me about but i was really laughing my ass out loud when he was telling me about it.It was very unfortunate that he was arrested just as we were laughing about the story in some club around.This reminds me of something again.We have staircases and walkpaths and all thses paths where guys can walk from one point to another.There are also this fools that create impromptu meetings on Staircases and walkpaths and such kind of alleys.They dont even bother or care to excuse themselves aside and they go on blocking the whole way.

I mean what kind of incivility is this.Schools are closed here and all you get are small boys and girls who should be otherwise doing remidial work having meetings in between walkpaths and laughing out loud.I have heard to give a dressdown to some coz its just as irritating as it can get.I was very upset when while in our capital city the same happens,what a debacle?Anyway thats the same that i have noticed happens in our clubs where guyz create impromptu seductions and i wonder why girls fall for impromptu seductions in clubs unless they were out poaching those girls with loose morals who are basically motivated by the urge to put on the latest jeans.Pheeeeeeeeeeew Washindweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pepo!

Damnnnn i was relaying the story Paul was telling me.Now he has a crisis at his Crib.Wambu wish you were here you could have helped him out and shown him the Charity shop.Now of all the chromeskis he has dated he has had horizontal games with them at his cribs save for afew deserters.This is the Problem.All this are wannabees and for those he has dated they view or see him as a potential husband for that matter.So they are normally contented that the relatioship is Gonna last untill they screw it themselves when they start getting naggy and bothersome.For those and a good number of them he has had they have left a scar at his place.
In his words every other has been leaving either a pant ,a bra or a peticoat and or a dress but most irritating are the panties.So he was asking me on how to deal with the panty menace.He tells me he feels damn whenever he visits his bathroom only to find some numerous panties staring at him.He has been contemplating calling them to each come and pick their panties from his place but all the same i wouldn't help laugh out loudddddddddd untill everyone was like whats this one laughing at!And good thing since i slowed on the bottle atleast i was all sober so it must have been something really serious.

Hey Wambu tell him about the Charity shop,by the way do they pay you for the stuff you take or you just donate and walk away but am sure he wouldn't be intrested in liquid cash but just disposal!Hey its late here i gotta hit my crib early!Have a nice time fellas!See yah when i can avoid it!Byeeeeeeeeee

No comments: