Saturday, August 19, 2006

This Thursdays....................



Like I said before I like Eminem and I also have undying love for Linkin Park and yes I Like Wayne Rooney!Oh I also like the new one from UB 40 especially the Hindi fusion in it and yes I like two from Mary J Blige’s Breakthrough album namely Be without you and One featuring U2,this are really fine tracks that one would like to listen to.I have been really busy lately given the second quarter of the year is here and lots of maintainance comes up around this time , so this means lots of going out of office and lots of work and no more idling.Some have been asking where I have been to but basically around the end of quarters or start of the same I get pretty busy outside office thus my absence.Again like I said I am still surprised we could enter into correspondence with mys Sister but that’s a story for another day.

I still don’t understand why people haven’t learnt how to use this modern toilets.So some think if you are done reading the days papers the next destiny is the toilet.I also still don’t understand why people send me forwarded mail which I really detest.I like my mail when one highlights the message he or she wants me to read then simply press Ctrl+C and press compose on their mail program type in the subject and then take the cursor to the message area and simply press Ctrl+V and press send.So that way one receives some decent mail.The other day someone sent me forwarded mail and someone picked up my address and was sending me proposals for some job and I dint like it and was forced to mark them both as spam.

Elsewhere,during this week on Thursday ,I saw wonders of my life.There are somethings you can only hear of on Radio or read about them as happening elsewhere far from you.There is this client who is about my dads age but still strong and running.Well you see in what I do you cant solely rely on salaries you have to do outside jobs to stay in town longer else your boss could pull a fast one on you and you will have to go back to upcountry to grow maize and cassava and sweet potatoes!Now this client of mine gave me summons to meet him in some pub called Farmers Inn I wonder they never call it Farmers Out coz every other pub is an Inn and no out!So they were summons for payment before start of work.This pub ironically is frequented by some tribe called Kalenjins.Apparently I used to think they sell tea also and some food stuffs but oops they only water tummies.this was around midday and I was flabbergasted at what I met there.

The pub was full and everyone was on software and the infamous Guiness.I wish I had a camera or something , I swear id post the Pic here to prove ma story!There was a swarm of girls sitted just like any other client sipping mainly soda while giggling at the becks from some really old men.I tell you this girls were really young and good looking chromeskis infact mouth watering if they were edible or so to say.I was again surprised how warped we men our minds are.Our priorities are warped but never mind coz some Kalenjins are known to build mansions for cows and switch their places with cowsheds.

In a nutshell prostitution goes on during daylight in this town I live in and I hadn’t known about this before and I must say it took me unawares coz I never knew such stuff goes on during daylight.So I met the oldman and he beckoned for a drink but I decline on the grounds of my Tummy and those of morals.So I settled for Redbull an energy drink around here and scampered for safety .Please Wait…………. As I left it was the hardest part.The pub is on a busy street and going out of a pub during mid day and especially a pub like farmers Inn remember not even out….. if someone saw you come out of it then you are a big mess.

That aside I always advice women to be straight forward with men.I am not telling you this story yet.There is this girl called Terry,she is a serial dater and a liar at her best.Now there is this acquaintance of mine who happened to fall victim to her serialism!They met at some place in town and had a afew drinks.Diffrent places have different plum and posh places where the rich and the poor live.For example here where I am at we have for instance a place called runda where the wealthy live,we also have Karen and where I am at exactly we have Mlimani and section 58 which are the places for the affluent people to live.So this Terry said she lives in Milimani and asked to be dropped and it was around two oclock in the morning.So this guy has some smokie car and she asked to be dropped coz the rich stay far from town for peace you know //6!Lol. As they drove up to Mlimani the estate of the rich they reached a certain get and since she was cheating she picked the wrong gate.She asked to be dropped at that point but oops the guard thought it was the boss or someone and so he opened the gate and the Dogs came running………………….wu wu wu wu!Indeed the dogs came running and Terry ran back to the guyz car and the guy was like “Kwani your Dogs don’t know you” and Terry was like.”no they changed the dogs”And the guy sped off and left the girl there for fear of the unknown calamity in this days of insecurity coz the alarm had been pressed.!

Just a thought:Who is mad? Coz we see mad men as mad and they see us as mad, who is madder now?

Anyway the Dogs came running…………………

No comments: