Friday, November 04, 2005

He's Gone!

So as i was saying,the fool that came on to ma desk has just left or rather he left a while ago!Your guess is as good as mine,for the slow ones he is ma ex's brother,i just even discovered he's not the fool,ma ex is the fool'Ati nilikuwa nakupitia nione vile unaendelea!I asked him wether he has seen how i am going on n caught him off guard coz he hadn't mastered the script as written by ma ex......looooooool.I was only being rude to express ma anger to ma ex, and then he went bonkerz .........confusing himself and i almost gave him a soda!But he dint merit coz the gold had been dug outta me by the siz, coz ma ex dint give him the correct instructionz on what to tell me,so i had to ask him how ma ex is goin on?He bluffed and told me how some other loaded buffon in town tried to make a pass on her and she refused!Mockery........ i thot coz she was a gold digger and she couldn't let it pass her by so i had to let this fool play with me !I told him how i loved her sister and she couldn't reciprocate and no you are wrong not in bed but mutually you bastard!For the fool in him he bluffed again this time saying ati she was thinking of introducing me to her parents.But a Godsend thing happened - the fone rang -n i had to take it - Thanks to technology - you never know when this bloody device rings!it made ma day i pretended i was needed somewhere and excused ma self!This bloody fool bro-inlaw to have been promised me to come by kesho i wonder what we will talk about!i swear i will tell you!
For now i have to still avoid ma ex!She is a temptation!by the way i like chromez n she is one i couldnt overlook until she made the pass!Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit there i go again.......................the fool in me !
Ok i will feel you in kesho!

No comments: