Friday, November 04, 2005

Storm in ma cup!!

After lots of contemplation i finally gave in and had to blog!It keeps occuring to me that i may not have time to blog, but then when i looked at it i asked myself where i get the time to go and shout in aimlessly in chatrooms and then i rediscovered the fool in me!Its soo enormous that it cant just let you think freely!Oops...................... again yet another question what do i blog about anyway then i realised i had the answer right below ma hair!I always have a problem to distingush between a fool and myself and more seldom it turns out that i actually could be one coz what am i doing here in the first place!To qualify ma foolish thinking i realised i admire fools and they are ma third if not last passion!
Infact one has just sat on ma desk right now....................... let me gather is level of foliness and i will expose him right above!Looooooooooooooooool dont tell him i said so!He's ma ex's brother!

No comments: