Friday, November 04, 2005

Someone Tell me!

There is this presumably beautiful chikski.............in Europe i met in one of the forumz across the cablez!She is nice to speak to and funny all together!But she has just handed me ma diploma in foolishness by pulling ma strings all right!Infact she made me look like i attended some other poly(plastic)technic!She kind of hypnotised me into doing something i alwayz felt i din have time for.Then when i finally did it split us part!She got upset and was shouting not literally you idiot.........but we got the coldest cable buddiez can get!being the fool i am i did a text message to her and she din reply .............ati she din have units in her phone is a lame kenyan thot........so i cant buy it!in a nutshell she is upset with me and i want to redeem ma ass from her upseture!Someone tell ma ass what to do!She led me to do what i had no idea or time to do it n she got upset n for the bloody slow asses you av ur pictures leading into bedroomz ur wrong!Its something formal and worth doing!I like her at the very least and she makes ma damn day good coz she exhumez the folly in me!Someone save ma assssssssssssssss!
i wish i was a cat!I havent seen it shit or its shit all this time i have grown,i just gave you ma shit sometimes i look like a cock i do ma thing live infront of the visitors!Damn save ma asssssssssssssssssss.........................!

1 comment:

S said...

we have to tok bout it,bt sina domez.loooooool
weweee!
ciao