Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gibberish...........................!!!!!!!

Forget about Wayne Rooney,forget Ronaldo and Forget about Ronaldinho and all the nininoooos!As for me and my House worldcup is all over!I mean all my Fabulous teams are out!I find all the noise about worldcup useless!Yesterday i presented myself to where people go to to watch football!This competition has in particalar baffled me and or made some guys baffle me!

Ever wonder how magical guyz get when it comes to football analysis!I admire and like women football fans coz their intention in football is only too simple!They enjoy watching the looks of Thiery Henry and crew and plus they shop for the best tighs that there maybe am yet to know what else they enjoy apart from the occassional yell they give whenever a team they purport to support scores!Them aside there are these beasts that we call men!They will certainly turn into super analysts overnight and give you mindboggling statistics!I take issue with these boys that sell secondhand clothes at the street across the Pub!Their analysis is secondhand,their thinking also secondhand and everything about them is secondhand!

Personally i like fotball!But i dont take it seriously so as to kill someone or to make me die or loose sleep about it!But we guyz sem to take it too far!I dont foresee a situation whereby God will pardon Germans or The french coz they won the worldcup!Come to think of it The portuguesse might take the day when we talk of finals and ooooh who knows the scandal ridden Italians might as well lift the cup!So dont take it seriously!

So i will focus my attention elsewhere and begin this week i will serialise my trials and tribulations when i used to date!My friend Wambui asked me to make'em public so as to gain and or share with the rest of my or is it our Reading community!I dont want reactions into my mailbox but post the comments directly here and let alone my mailbox!LooooooooolI will keep them brief!But i will not limit any details about my dating life so i expect no questions but hope you enjoy them and hey this is one of my worst articles byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: