Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mariah.....................................mmmmmmhhhhh !



Yesterday again I bumped into my friend John again and it was in some familiar corners and being a Monday we took it slow and coz it’s been long since we were together given the nature of his calling!So I was also accompanied with my friend Gibby and though he doesn’t like watering his gills we all had a nice time till late into the morning and given our tolerance to the heinously priced stuff we still manage to be in our calls by exactly eight oclock!Sometimes I don’t imagine it in real life but it actually happens!But funny we sometimes look some dead men walking and at times like some wreckages in a deadly accident! What I hate most is when everybody else in the office looks at you like he is a badboy and he needs prayers ,my foot as if you bought what I was taking!


Elsewhere John couldn’t help gaping at how good the sluts and harlots have become more than the normal girls!He came along with stories of how he is been dating and all that he has been undergoin in the hands of calculators!I couldn’t help laugh all the way – something I usually like to do always!Well he stood his ground that its better off not to date at all a stand we did share!Funny how bachelors can connive to deny the girls fun!But girls don’t want fun all they want is colour!No colour no romance!

We move from my fulltime hangouts back to Mariah! She was the goddess I first dated soon after my primary school studies! It just happened we fell in love, reminds me of the movie ‘fools rush’ in! I was a damn fool and no wonder my brother used to tell me not to go for women who their beauty shouts aloud! He used to encourage me to go for beauty in within and not beauty outside and I used to counter him by asking what if the beauty within (brains) was used against me in one way or the other? He told me I had to be cautious for the situation not to get to that! So we agreed and when he learnt of me and Mariah dating he got upset but I told him it was my first dating and that we had started dating long before our conversation! He bought my trick and we kept on dating!

We had a fairly good start! Reminds me of so many good things that make me feel as if I should reverse my age, I wonder whether there is any more such fun! Can you remember the letters we used to write to each other! Foolscap could be sprayed with some cologne and then you hit the paper with the best of your handwriting, then the post man could be your youngest brother! Poor me I am the lastborn and I had to pay for the deliveries! Mariah had smaller bros who were happy to do the deliveries coz they knew there was a kickback always for every delivery just to bribe no to tell her mum and it was a serious mistake if mum knew your dating back then! Good thing about my Girlfriend number one – for the slow ones I mean my mum- is that she always lets me do what gives me fun but cautions me about being careful!

In a nutshell we had the fun of our dating! I was still in form one but knew so much like taking a girl for lunch on Saturday! Talk of big brother influence! So much so till things started going haywire! My friend Duke with whom we did all boys can do, like hanging out at the club while still young! We did investments together forget about us being young coz we always ploughed back our pocket money into regenerating activities! So we were actually tight as buddies! Duke pulled a first one on me! Mariah had this killer look and bounce so everyone literally wanted her attention and we were so secretive that very few people knew we were dating and soon it was known! Even Duke my closest of buddies never knew of my dating and he had always asked me about her but whenever that topic arose I was either negotiating a corner if we were driving somewhere, or if we were seated I would dash for the loo or if we were walking I would pretend to be tying my shoe laces! Somehow he got wind of the same and went straight to one of Mariah’s brothers and entertained him or would I say he bribed him……..mmmmmmmhhhhhh then they connived with him and dethroned me!Suddenly Mariah changed our schedule!Although I learnt of this later they moved along and what happened almost made me hit the roof!I mean how can girls get this cheap!Duke I remember spent a lot of monies entertaining Mariah and her bros .so much so that even some of our projects were ruined!I got bitter and asked where the monies earmarked for this or that had gone but he told me he had lent someone for a intrest!I started getting worried sick!So Duke took Mariah to bed with him!All this time we had been With Mariah sex hadn’t crossed ma mind given we were only Fifteen at the time and this diet motivated wild sexual desires hadn’t set in!Where Duke got his,is a thing I still or am yet to decipher!Lucky enough one of her brothers who was allied to me gave me the whole story!

I felt like the ground would open so I go under!But ooops I still had to deal with her lies!Good thing with me I wouldn’t waste my time going to case with a woman with what may appear as being romours!So I took the humiliation with a pinch of salt!I severed links and she noticed that I had pulled back and never wanted anything that had to do with her or that bore her name!She wrote numerous letters trying to ask what was going or becoming of me but I just read and burnt them over as opposed to keeping like I or we used to do before!So much so the situation Got bad and Duke dint speak about it and I wouldn’t ask him about it coz I had denied ever having to groove with Mariah!So we were kind of at par,courageous fools in action you’d say!I slowly withdrew and kept to myself!I soon finished my studies with numerous mail from Mariah both at school and at home!Someone tell me why women behave cheap only to come regret about it later and feeling sorry like angels!Why do you humiliate someone and then go back following with lots of stories later!My ass I am sorry!I am not telling you that I gave back Duke the same suffering almost later!Thats a story for another day!Sweet revenge I’d say!

After highschool I moved from the upcountry and went to Nairobi for studies lol ‘polythechnic’ and I soon learnt she proceeded to India ,where I sighed with relief and I bet in India fake or is it counterfeits like her are a welcome thing there!She hasn’t spoke to me even though someone sneaked her my email address which I have since ignored to use and I think about her the case is concluded and the judgement given!I you were foolish like me what would you have done uuh?

Really embarrassing but since am a fool I have to take such stuff with a pinch of salt!Lol!So there you go you know what tribulations the fools suffer and I guess Felix my brother was right!Atleast he was!

No comments: