Monday, July 10, 2006

Jeans This Clothe jeans..........................!



So worldcup is over atleast we wont have to shuttle between schedules to watch games!This football madness has gotten me shuttling between schedules to watch some games and i missed some guyz they went ot cheer their fav teams here or there!And like i said here before the scandal ridden Italians might lift the trophy and indeed they lifted it!I dont fancy games that get to penalty shootouts!I want a clean won game!Coz to me penalities are like playing lotto!I bought some pair of jeans coz i was mourning the loss of my favourite team in worldcup!Where as i bought the jeans to celebrate my loss ,someone paid his loss with his life!I felt like hitting the roof when this story never got international headlines!This poor lad died after being attacked by France fans in the match between France and Brazil!Anyway we lost that day but i went on and bought A pair of jeans to celebrate the loss and i am yet to buy another to celebrate France's loss coz damn i really wanted them out!For those who supported france coz it has blacks shame on you!Foot ball is just entertainment and if you take it too seriously then you are village!


I like jeans and besides liking it it also amazes me with the wonders it can do!This Girl Anne came in from Shagz and her dressing was wanting!Soon she took afew hot baths and her sister got her some jeans and hipsters!She dint appear striking in Hipsters but jeans she cameout stunning!I dont know but methinks this clothe got some magic!You are an horror in dressing but just get a wrangler or a Lee and you are looking all fabulous!This jeans reminds me of One Leah!She was the chrome i met recently at some hangout joint!She worked in some really cool hotel when i first met her!It is a four star and she was a waitress and my policy is enjoy life while you can and there is no Loss in anything you eat to your mouth!So once in a while when i have money i check what this tourist are offered!Its funny when a guy comes all the way to enjoy what you as a native cant taste!So the trick is once in a life time enjoy life,go to hilton,intercon or even safaripark!So where i am at there is this tourist thingy that i frequent when i have sufficient funds and this is where i met this Leah Woman!

I dont know but she just struck me coz she was all natural and had this African look as in no makeup or anything but she is just as stunning!After some few passes she fell just as i had fallen!So we hit the road in pursuit of love!This thing is on one of the lakes here and its some distance from town and you have to make some sort of journey there!She used to come over to town where her home was and we could hook up for sometime out!She also had time she could come over at my former employers office where we could just have a lengthy talk!She had a kid and this doesn;t matter to me coz its all about what i feel about her not wether or not she had or has a kid!So i could inquire about the kid too and we generally had a nice time dating!

Then she was transferred to a sister resort to the one she was working for!It was opening and they needed experienced staff to open it up!So i was excited coz i now could see her often!But this as i was later to learn was a major blow to me!She became too available the one that puts you off!When someone is all over you sometimes it feels awful!I also switched jobs and so it meant we had to make other arrangements!Her demands kept growing!I used to take her for swimming on sunday afternoons and maybe some afternoon out on saturday and occassionally would suprise her with presents and according to me i did what i could in my means given my low wages!

One day she pulled a shocker on me!She told me she was in some sort of fix and needed assitance!I had the previous day told her i was in a fix after one of my clients screwed up and i was in a shambles with ma suppliers and she was very much in the pic about my woes!She came to me for help with money!I told her what my woes were and she refused to buy my woes and said i had refused to help her out!She then left in a huff and beeped me!When i called back she told me of a nice jeans she had seen and wanted me to hook her up with some cash for it!I laughed into the phone and hung up!That was the end of me n her !Coz this was madness or so i thot!I have since met her twice just saying hi and promising to call her later whcih i never do anyway!I met her the o ther day and she is since jobless and can help but wonder what she does!This one too suprisingly dint attempt to follow up what went wrong though am told she was devastated by our breakup and she just jad to get used to be without me!I cant explain what put me apart from her but i had no choice!If she couldnt understand me what business did i have to do with her honestly?

So thats just yet another that slipped me!But oooh i really liked her but as they say the truth is out there......................................!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol
I tell you you keep me buzy with these advntures of yours. you know what, i will never stop advising you on anything but.... never give chicks your chums, gifts, take them out, buy them clothes n all sorts u see this gallo loved u coz of all the guddies u give her! lol it serves u right coz u lern as day goes by. Never fall in lov that fast coz such things end as they start baby u get me right

Anonymous said...

Damn!you really have got it bad,haven't u?All these chicks and u keep going round on circles.But what was wrong with this one,is it the fact she was too available or coz she asked 4 the jeans.Why cant ladies wait 4 their men to offer something instead of acting desperate and expecting them to do everything for them.I bet she really regrets.Anyway keep us entertained.Peace out.

Anonymous said...

Am addicted. I think you should seriously take up writing. I am so dissapointed in my sisters. I thought we were supposed to be independent. Why couldn't she buy herself those jeans. Ask for milk for the child. NOT JEANS. Trust me you did yourself a favour.

Anonymous said...

hey! still charming as ever, thot i could pop in en c wat u been up2 l8ly. judging by wat i jst read, yr life is still a gr8 adventure. keep up th gd work, not such a fool after all!

Anonymous said...

i have a friend
Dr. Bert Hamminger
He is originally from Holland but now in Uganda. Living in a boat in lake Victoria at the source of the nile, His mission is "Doing nothing".
I guess he can be a good Companion.
His website is www.mindphiles.com