Friday, August 04, 2006

Funny Things I See..............................

Forget about my tummy!I am in the lousy process of acquiring a new bike coz our workplace is sort of on an hilltop and I will ride it uphill and see what comes forth.There is one problem though,in the evening who will drop it coz sometimes I like to pass by somewhere and I wonder wether to hire a rider just like we hire drivers to take it back to my crib for another day but all the same if I were them I would push for an automated bike so it could ride itself back home,but then again that is how far the fools can think.

I hate guyz that cant perfom basic things!I hate Microsoft windows !it takes too long to come up, its very vulnerable to attacks and is generally lousy!But I have no choice but when am thinking straight I normally use My Ubuntu Linux and its all fun!One good thing about it is that it tells me am a fool right on my face unlike Ms Windows that is so quick to pamper me with F1 or is it help, how far can they spoon feed us. I also hate yahoo mail and hotmail coz they cant get into outlook!I hate to get into the office to open multiple tabs on my Mozilla to check several mails from different servers whilst I would have did so simply from outlook or any other mail server in Linux. This two want us to look at their not so amusing adverts but anyway that’s how they make their cash but they should open up and let us have our choices!At the same time am also sure there are millions of us who have never bothered with those adverts! I would find you village if you still take yahoo and hotmail seriously, kindly open up gmail account and import all your contacts and pretend like nothing changed!

Now there is my neighbour who got himself a new share so he manages to sneak in the share when I don’t know!So sometimes nature can be so unfair!So now I always come to my crib late and my bedroom borders theirs and I don’t wanna tell you what I have been going thro lately!I hardly sleep!Imagine staying out of sexual intercourse for a year or so then someone does it next to you and all the giggles …………..damnnnn!That is not even funny ,the Share owner is a guy from my tribe!I wake up at six to prepare for job so am off early only to hear the same giggles !Infact I am seriously considering going to complain or I switch my bedroom with this leech that stays with me!Its painful I think it shuld be passed into law that every man have a share next to him!

Forget also about that!Now there is this girl called Ann.She works in some front office of some hotel and I happen to have known her! Now she really baffles me.She has a distant boyfriend who works and sometimes she travels to see him!She has confessed her love for the boyfriend!That aside she has equally sworn her love for her boss whom I learnt recently they bang and its an open secret they bank bila anti virus!Now here boss is rumoured to be very positive about everything and you know what I mean!So my pity goes to this guy who is far away and am told she is looking forward to get hitched by him!What if the romours are true what is in store for this guy!This girl has the very innocent look you can think of an angel and who knows not how to open the container for inspection?What I find funny is why are some guyz sleeping with their bosses in this day and age?If you don’t find this funny then you are also village!

Elsewhere the sugar mummy called me while I was blogging and on the views of Wambu and I while we were chatting decided to make this honourable mention!So this kasugar boy is foaming round his mouth and phone how sorry he is wants to go back to mummy!I would have wished to hear him say that he is sorry from the way he has been bragging to us in pubs and everywhere!But time will tell how far he goes and lets see how far he gets!That aside I know this insurance sales lady called Leah! This is another serial dater!Given her job which is more like hawking she meets a lot of men here and there and I wonder how fast phone numbers change between mobile phones!Before I proceed there is this habit mostly we men got of flushing out our mobile phones in bars pretending to make calls!Before we came in dint we know we were supposed to call so and so!Why all the show offs and what not! Damnnn something needs to be done. Then funny enough they come in the morning saying I lost my phone blah blah ! Sometimes I regret being a man but there is little or nothing I can do about that!

Back to this Leah woman! She got an inventory and being Jeng or is it the lady from the lakeside, she is untampered with in terms of anatomy and she looks good anyway but her dressing is economical by which I mean she does lots of minis but talk of tools of trade and you have no more questions!I have nothing against minis but unwanted exposure or the inventory is not so welcome! She sort of comes out as skimpy in my foolish thinking! Well very quickly to my point, she owns a pub and that is where I normally do my supper when I feel like having beef.So like every time I have been there I have found her with different male company some which is suspect and you don’t need to be an Harvard graduate to tell that they have horizontal intentions coz they are all over each other! Remember this are all different mean and to be honest there is no any single occasion I have found her with the same man as I did yesterday but now my wonder is why should a decent woman, who drives a nice or is it modest car and has a nice job just peddle herself around!The other day I went to some disco and she was stupid drunk and was all over this dude and she almost made everyone in the disco stop dancing to look at them chainging enzymes from their cup like lips and I can vouch the whole area around them was horny but who cares! So the moral of the story is there are this well to do women who just do some things dogs hate. Even Jimmy my cat is in agreement with that statement!

All this is just funny to me! Life really amazes me! Due to the limit of my typing skills I will end here! Nothing makes sense anymore in life and always try and make some sense out of nonsense guyz! Am out being a Friday we should leave our abodes early!This is another of my lousy posts but am a fool and pliz excuse me about that!Thank youuuuuuu Niceweekedn guyz!All the fun!

No comments: